- Removes Pain
- Allows mobility and movements
- Taste – Moderate
- Daily drink of 4 ounces for 12 days
- No side-effects
- All natural ingredients
- No injection
- Adds nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals & fiber
CONDITIONS~~ARTHRITIS, COMPETITION IN DAYS~~Treatment to Recovery , CELLULAR IN DAYS~~Treatment to Recovery,
Rheumatoid (RA) NSAIDS, DMARDs or surgery;~~(side-effects and ongoing meds), 4 ounces for 12 days;~~(NO side-effects),
Psoriatic, Anti-inflammatory meds & exercise; (side-~~effects and ongoing meds),4 ounces for 12 days;~~(NO side-effects),
Gout, Pain-killers\, ice packed or steroid tablets;~~(side-effects and ongoing meds), 4 ounces for 12 days;~~(NO side-effects),
Juvenile, NSAIDS\, DMARDs and exercise;~~(side-effects & ongoing meds),4 ounces for 12 days;~~(NO side-effects),
Please be advised, our drinks are not as effective in working with osteoarthritis, a different type of arthritis. Therefore, we request client(s) to agree that the conditions are one of our proven remedies.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a general term used to describe more than 100 chronic diseases of the joints, bones and muscles. The two most common and best known types are osteoarthritis, a wearing away of the cushioning cartilage in the joints, and rheumatoid arthritis, a disease that attacks the joint cartilage causing painful and often debilitating inflammation.
What is the difference between rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a more common form of arthritis. It is a non-inflammatory form of arthritis and is usually diagnosed by an X-ray. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory form of arthritis where the immune system attacks the joints and is often diagnosed by a blood test.
How many forms of arthritis are there?
There are 200 types of arthritis – or musculoskeletal conditions – which are spilt into three classifications:
- Inflammatory arthritis – such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Non-inflammatory arthritis – such as osteoarthritis, scoliosis, torn ligaments
- Connective tissue disease – such as lupus, sclerosis, Sjogren’s syndrome.
Data and Statistics
Based on 2007-2009 data from the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), an estimated
- 50 million (22%) of adults have self-reported doctor-diagnosed arthritis.
- 21 million (9% of all adults) have arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitation.
Based on 2003 NHIS dataprojected
- 67 million (25%) adults aged 18 years or older will have doctor-diagnosed arthritis by the year 2030.
- An estimated 37% (25 million adults) of those with arthritis will report arthritis-attributable activity limitations by the year 2030.
National and state cost estimates
- The total costs attributable to arthritis and other rheumatic conditions (AORC) in the United States in 2003 was approximately $128 billion. This equaled 1.2% of the 2003 U.S. gross domestic product.
- $80.8 billion were direct costs (i.e., medical expenditures)
- $47.0 billion were indirect costs (i.e., lost earnings) Study reports on arthritis costs:
National and state direct and indirect costs are presented in the January 12, 2007 MMWR entitled: National and State Medical Expenditures and Lost Earnings Attributable to Arthritis and Other Rheumatic Conditions — United States, 2003.
GLOBAL ARTHRITIS STATISTICS AND PREVALENCE
Global arthritis statistics
- Statistics by Country for Arthritis, CureResearch.com
- Information taken from CDC website
TiMae Arthritis Relieve Drink
TiMae’s Arthritis Relieve Drink works on rheumatoid, psoriatic and gout to relief pain and swelling. Usage: Digest four (4) ounces of TiMae’s arthritis ‘relieve drink’ daily for 12 days.
Although testimonials for joints (arthritis) pain were successful a wider audience, clinical research trial, and ingredients modification are essential to evaluate all types of arthritis.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease”?